Thursday, April 26, 2007

An experiment: Exchanging Technorati favorites

I'm trying something new so unless you are devoted to blogging, this particular blog will not help you increase your sales and profits in Mexico. Check back for future blogs.

In an effort to increase visibility of this blog, I am exchanging Technorati favorites. To do this, I am setting up an exchange with DoshDosh.

Those who visit this blog over the course of this exchange will have their blogs faved by me.

Thank you to all who are participating. Thank you to my readers. I will probably have future blogs delving more into this experiment and its outcome and how it may benefit your company.

Richard Villasana
The Mexico Guru

Want to receive information on doing business in Mexico directly to your In box? Subscribe now at Marketing To Mexico.

No comments: